Since the window film and glass are not completely attached after the film is covered, please take note that within 3-7 days after the film has been applied on your glass:
- Do not roll down the window within 3 days after applying the film. This is because the window does not completely attach with the window, and may cause the displacement of the insulation film.
- Do not clean the insulation film or turn on the defogging line switch within one week after film application.
- Do not wash the surface of the membrane with a solution containing alcohol or ammonia. This irritating agent will affect the effective functional ingredients in the solar insulation film.
- Do not use sharp objects to remove the edges of the membrane to prevent it from entering dirt.
- If bubbles appear after filming, they must be processed in the construction shop within 24 hours.
- Do not let the air-conditioning wind blowing against the film, so as to avoid severe thermal expansion and contraction.